Maybe it’s the days of rain or that fact that the website hasn’t had a facelift in four years, but something clicked yesterday and I got to work. Cleaned out boring categories, simplified the menus at the top, and started thinking about what I can write next. So without further ado, enjoy the newly reorganized website!
- Journal: Where I write about whatever I want.
- Vagabond Life: Living on the road, solo female style.
- Trailer Life: From Alto articles to trip planning and what I use and recommend, this is good stuff.
- Adventures: Find cool places to visit, from back roads to US states and Canadian provinces.
- Photography: All the photos, and also essays, books, and free photo downloads.
If you find a broken link, I’d really appreciate you dropping me a comment with the URL or the post you were trying to get to. I’m my own QA tester and I’m sure I missed a few links while moving stuff around.
And if you have questions or ideas for future posts, please add a comment to this post with your suggestions. I’m always up for answering questions about vagabonding, trailer, and life on the road.
Love change, fear staying the same.