I’m a vagabond who likes travel photography and writing about the places I see. My work concentrates on the natural world, from large-scale panorams to the smallest details, in color or black and white. I create photo essays like the Sunday Serenity series and have self-published two books.
- Sunday Serenity: Occasional photo essays reflecting on modern living.
- Close to Home 2020: 30 early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, sheltering in Gainesville, Florida.
- Family Stories: Creating snapshots of place and time.
- Coast to Coast: Photographs Across America, published in 2018. Available in hardcover or ebook formats.
- Daylilies: Flowers from Peg’s Garden, published in 2017 (requires Shutterfly account).
We are making photographs to understand what our lives mean to us.