I’m not by any means an authority on how to live with less, but as someone who’s been living in a 17-foot travel trailer for more than four years, I do know some things! Here’s a collection of my writings on how to live with less and enjoy life more.
- The Path to Less Stuff, or how I let go of most of my posessions and fit the rest into a tiny trailer.
- Downsizing, or how to make the hard choices about letting go of things and living in smaller spaces.
- Less and More, or how I downsized my social media when everyone else seems to be ramping it up.
- Trust, or why people probably won’t steal everything at your campsite.
- 1000 Days of Vagabond Life, or how much I changed in that time.
- Traveling with Less, or how to go for 3 weeks in a single carry-on suitcase.