If you want to know what full-time life is really like, this page is where to start learning about how to do it, how much it costs, and other aspects of full-timing.
These yearly reports cover one calendar year each. They show mileage, campsites, costs, and other bits of information you’ll probably find very useful if you’re considering full-timing or even serious part-timing in an RV or travel trailer.
Closing the Loop: Lessons from 4 years of life on the road (Sep 2019)
1000 Days of Vagabond Life (Jan 2019)
- Alto-versary #6 (2022) Part 1: Alto Life and Part 2: Vagabond Life
- Alto-versary #5 (2021)
- Alto-versary #4 (2020)
- Alto-versary #3 (2019) and 2019 Mods
- 1000 days of Alto (Jan 2019)
- Alto-versary #2 (2018)
- One Year Review (2017 Changes and Mods)
- Alto-versary #1 (2017)
- Six Month Review of the options I selected
If you’re reading up on what it’s like to be a vagabond, you’ll find these posts interesting: