Tomorrow I’m going back in the envelope and Annie will stick me in a box and send me home. I am sad to be leaving Seattle and Annie, but I am excited to go back to Real Eden and Osceola so I can tell them all about Seattle and Washington and Vancouver and Canada. I am definitely an explorer now!
Before I go, I sat down with Annie and we picked out our favorite photos that we hadn’t already shown here. Here is my Silly Top 10 List!
1. Looking straight up in Seattle makes me feel quite small!
2. We got off the bus one day and saw an artist at work, just like Grandma Barbara!
3. Seattle has a BIG mountain, it’s called Mount Rainier and it has snow on it all year long because its so high!
4. A big city like Seattle has statues and art all over the place. I love this clock, it’s so cool! And it’s way taller than everybody so you can always see what time it is when you walk by it!
5. And Seattle has LOTS of signs! I liked this one the best because it’s a whale!
6. I was happy I came to Seattle right in the middle of SPRING! There were blooming trees and lots and lots of flowers. These were my favorite ones because they’re so very yellow, like the Sun!
7. When we were in Vancouver, I had fun playing with all the art up there! (That’s my friend Sara’s hand helping me not fall off!)
8. Seattle has little streets called alleys that run between the big streets. People use them as shortcuts sometimes, and we did too. When I looked up while we were walking down an alley, this is what I saw. I think it’s very artistic, so that’s why I picked it out to show you!
9. You might wonder what Annie’s house looks like. So here’s a picture of it!
10. And I know this picture is not new, but it’s my favorite so I am going to put it here as my final photo from Seattle.
I will see you in Osceola, Real Eden!!
A note from Aunt Annie: As you might guess, I really enjoyed having Flat Eden come to stay with me! I’m so sad she has to go back to Osceola because I will miss her a lot. I think this means I need to call Real Eden every now and then to see how she’s doing and maybe she can tell me what Flat Eden has been up to 🙂
And so end the Adventures of Flat Eden. Bye, baby.